Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day of Preschool September 2012

Caid was so excited to get back to school! She now goes four days a week, three hours a day. Her first week was a short week so we'll see how her first full week goes. We met with her teachers and the nurse and went over her Diabetes plan and they seemed good about it. Her class has a lot of the same kids from her class last year so she already has a lot of friends she knows.
I got her a workbook so she was doing her "homework" the other day and I was so impressed with her writing skills since I never saw her write anything last year. We were doing great until she set her pen down and then couldn't figure out how to hold it again. She's left handed so I couldn't figure out how to show her. Luckily our left handed grandpa was next door so he helped us figure it out. And she already got her first book order. I loved book orders growing up! I remember going through and circling all the books I wanted and then my mom making me narrow it down. I had Caid do the same thing, but once I realized she circled every single book, I went thru and did it myself. But I had to narrow it down quite a bit because I could have ordered almost the whole catalogue. Can't believe this is her last year before Kindergarten!

No comments: