Sunday, December 11, 2011

Caid Quotes

While talking on her fake phone, she ended the conversation by saying "Goodbye Snow White! Holla!"

I was prepping Caid for the Elf on the Shelf that was on his way and told her that Santa was going to send one of his helpers to watch them and let Santa know if they were being naughty or nice. She said, "So Santa is going to drop off one of his sweethearts to make sure we're good?"

Caid: Mom, this is a nice day.
Me: (laughing) This is a nice day.
Caid: You said it, sister.

While we were nannying, we were walking into church and me and the two older girls had on heels. While we were walking, you could hear the sound on the hard floor. Caid looked at me and said "I wish I was old enough and had high heels so I could make fun noises."

No comments: