Thursday, December 22, 2011

I have a sickness...

I've been to McDonald's in the last month more times than I would like to admit. And it's all for these stupid Coke glasses. It's become an obsession to see what color I'll get. I even make the kids get an extra value meal to split instead of a kids meal so I can get another glass. I would have stopped a while ago if I could have gotten a blue to complete the collection, but I can't find a blue anywhere! I finally decided it's time to quit. The last two times I've tried to go, the drive thru has had a sign that they are out of stock so I left without ordering. I'm considering writing to McDonald's headquarters to see if they will send me a blue! JK However, I'm sure I'll be on the hunt next year...

2 comments:

Katie said...

Just so you know they had a very similar version of the McDonald's glasses at Dollar Tree the other day. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a blue :)

The Circus said...

bwahahahahaha and I thought I was bad for getting three of them in three two days. Next year I'll just tell myself, Michelley has way more than I do so I can keep going :)