That's the question I get every time we get in the car. And, sadly, she is usually right. I don't like being cooped up all day so we usually end up at one of them.
Well, today after gymnastics we had to make a "quick trip" to Target. (Side note: Caid's gymnastics teacher is moving her up to the 5-6 year old class. Apparently her somersaulting skills are that good.) I had one hour after gymnastics to get my shopping done and get home before my friend was dropping her daughter off. Right when we walk in Caid decides she has to go to the bathroom, which is inevitable whenever we get to a store. This time, however, she had on a leotard under her clothes which means stripping off everything. We then go back and continue to shop and while I'm loading the um, case of Mt. Dew into the bottom of the cart, Jordyn stands up, falls, and smashes her lip into the cart, followed by screaming and blood. I calm her down, get to the checkout, get to the car, get the kids loaded...and notice that dang Mt. Dew still sitting on the bottom of the cart, unpaid for. So, I unload the kids, go back in, smile at the security guard as I walk in with a questionable box of soda sitting in my cart, pay for the Mt. Dew (that is one thing that I am willing to stand back in line for), and as I'm paying Caid is being helpful and trying to to put the box in the cart for me, but it was too heavy so she ends up shoving the cart into the man behind us in line, I reach to grab it, pulling the keypad thing off the counter. Next time, I will go to Target the way it is meant to be, with no time limit so it can be enjoyed.
November 2018
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment