Waiting to go out to see if Santa came...

...and he did!!


When we helped Santa bring the 4-wheeler in on Christmas Eve, the battery wouldn't work. I told Zach just to bring it in anyways and that Jordyn wouldn't even notice. She hopped right on it, started grunting, and kept saying "MOVE!! MOVE!!" Good thing Caidence is good at sharing and taking her for rides in the Jeep. We went to get a new battery and it's as much as a new 4-wheeler!

Testing out the tramp


Zach did good on my stocking (and spoiled me with the rest of my presents)! I gave him a list this year which said Mt. Dew and Snickers Almond. He sure knows me!


We restocked my parents stash since my kids clean them out every time they go over

Despite the Chandler smile, he is happy :)

This little girl would not open a single present! We finally opened them for her and I took half of them back down to storage for next year. She was too busy stealing from my stocking since she didn't get any candy in hers. They only got boring stuffers: socks and underwear, toothbrush and toothpaste, books, sippy cups, bath body paint

Caid: Barbie Jeep, coloring stuff, board games, a chef set, movies, purse and wallet, snow gloves, Sing-a-ma-Jig

Jordyn: Barbie 4-wheeler, mini tramp, sit and spin, Baby Alive, movies, puzzle, Mr. Potato Head, coloring stuff, a purse and wallet


Yep, this is pretty much where they have spent the last week!

I had to film her reaction when she saw that Santa brought her "big pink car to drive"
(For some reason when I watch it, there's no sound so hopefully you can hear her screaming thru the whole video)
No comments:
Post a Comment