Monday, September 10, 2012

Jord Quotes

Sitting at the dinner table, Jordyn started telling my parents a story about going to the bathroom: I squeeeeze (and showing us how she was trying to squeeze it out in the potty) and it not come out so I got diaper on and a big basketball come out!

"Mom, Caidence not being my best friend!"

On her "Fifi" blanket there is a spot with her name embroidered. This is the only spot she she will hold to suck her thumb. She started saying "Where's my abc's?" when looking for her name on it, but it has evolved into her calling it her Seven Seas. She starts panicking and flipping her blanket around looking for her "Seven Seas" and once she finds her name, she grabs it, wraps it through her hand and starts sucking her thumb. The strings are now starting to come out because she holds this part so much. We're trying to get the thumb sucking to stop, but I think the only way that'll happen is if we get rid of Fifi and that blanket can calm her down in any situation so we may have to hold off for a while.

We were over at my parents and Jordyn wanted to see Alex, but Kalee told her he was in the shower. Jord said, "Is Alex bum all soapy?" Kalee told her yes and Jordy answered, "Ewww! I don't want to see!" Then when Alex came upstairs, Jord asked him, "You's bum not soapy anymore?"

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What a crack up!! I love the way little kids minds work, and the things that come out of their mouth.