When we moved back into my parents Ward, there were a few young couples, but mostly older settled families, and we had just moved from a Ward with 4 nurseries. It was quite a change and I must say I love it! There's been a few more couples with younger kids move in lately and we've gotten so close. We've done playgroups, trips to the park and pool, family bbqs, and then decided we needed adult time so we started a "book club," where we never really read the book so it ended up being social night turned dinner club. Well, it only seemed natural that we should go to the midnight showing of "Breaking Dawn" with our vampire shirts when we all have little kids at home to wake up with bright and early the next morning. We went to dinner first at California Pizza Kitchen, stocked up on candy at Walmart, almost ran over Andrea in the suburban, and laughed way too hard the whole night. We also drank way too much caffeine at dinner to stay awake during the movie, which meant I couldn't fall asleep until 4 am. Hopefully even as some of them move away (Chaly!) we'll still be able to stay close!
1 comment:
Haha these pictures are fun! I look like a total retard..not sure why I pulled that face in the last picture, staying up till 2:30 in the morning will do that to you I guess :). I LOVE your family pictures! And we need a play date soon by the way!
Post a Comment